Pocket Online Bible
With the Pocket Online Bible you can now transfer Online Bible modules from your desktop Online
Bible to your Pocket PC.
The new version 2.1 of the Online Bible contains a Pocket PC application of the Online Bible as well.
To download the program containing the Pocket PC edition go to our download page.
1. You must have your Pocket PC installed and syncing with your desktop before you install this version.
2. You must have ActiveSync 4.0 or later installed. Go to Microsoft for the latest version.
- Palm OS is not supported. However, the program runs on Palm hardware that supports Microsoft .Net like the Palm Treo phone.
- There are no plans to port this program to the native Palm OS.
- The program is written in C# and requires .Net 2005 plus ActiveSync 4.0 or later.
- If your phone is not a "Pocket PC Phone Edition", our program will not likely work on it.
- If you do not have a touch screen, you will not like this program.
3. You must have .Net CF 2.0 or later installed on your Pocket PC. Download .NET CF 2.0.
- Select the appropriate language version and download. ActiveSync installs the RAPI.DLL which the Online Bible uses to communicate with your Pocket PC.
- If you have trouble syncing with your Pocket PC with the Online Bible then update your ActiveSync from the Microsoft web site.
- After installing ActiveSync you should be able to see your Pocket PC listed under My Computer and you should be able to view its file directories.
- If you cannot, then the next step of installing the latest version of Compact Framework will not work and the Pocket Online Bible will not work on your device.
If you get the following message when you try to run the application:
"This application (PocketOnlineBible) requires a newer version of the
Microsoft (r).NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device."
You will need to install the latest version of .Net Compact Framework.
If you cannot get .Net installed without error messages, our program will not work. We need .Net to function correctly.
4. Not all modules are supported. Make sure you have the latest material from this web site.
- Under the desktop menu Tools/Module Status, you will find a list of modules with newer copies on our web site.
- The old .Olb images are not supported.
- If your CD is older than 2006, you should update it. Click here to go to our ordering section for the latest CD.
Only modules in the Starter Pack and Maps are installed. Other selections are ignored.
If you buy an unlock code you may load any number of modules onto your Pocket PC.
Unlike other PDA Bible programs, we charging you only once to recover the cost of program development. The unlock is only € 15,-.
We are not charging you for each module you already downloaded or ordered. Do not buy an unlock before you have tested the Pocket Online Bible
with the Starters Pack first on your PDA.
To download the program containing Pocket PC go to our download page or order
- To install the program, go to the Tools menu of the Online Bible and select "Configure Pocket PC."
- If this option is not enabled, update your ActiveSync. Install these modules on your SD Card or Flash memory.
- The existing version 2.0 desktop modules are 100% compatible with the Pocket Online Bible.